6 Reasons to Make a Will for Overseas Property Investment from
Sam Orgill www.proactpartnership.com To Protect Family Assets from Expense, Delay and make Tax Savings on Capital Gains + Inheritance Tax
What gets missed, in the excitement and enthusiasm of Overseas Property Investment is the exit strategy if something goes wrong.
6 Reasons to Make a Will Trust to Protect Overseas Property Investment
1. Make a Will and Trust your family and friends to protect your assets on death.
2. A Family Trust avoids local laws of succession. By creating a Family Trust today for Overseas Property Investment you could also make tax savings in capital gains, inheritance tax and property transfer taxes.
3. The country in which your dream Overseas Property Investment is located could have different Laws of Succession to your home country. This may limit beneficiaries to blood relatives: this includes spouse and your own children.
4. This may exclude step children, and in-laws. Although a widow (gender neutral!) could inherit on first death from a 2nd marriage spouse, and then pass to their own blood children on second death.
5. The widow may also be required to share a large proportion of overseas property investment or home on first death. If your priority is to financial support your spouse on first death review and Make a Will.
6. Normally gifts of Overseas property to Family can be Inheritance Tax and Transfer Tax Free.
Look Forward – Plan Ahead
Overseas Property Investment is a dream but can become a better investment with lower property taxes and avoiding the cost and delay of probate on first death.
ProACT can offer help and guidance for Expats. Asset Protection is about looking forward to make an exit strategy for tax savings and lower costs. ProACT expat experts offer tax saving for people living and working and investing abroad. Find out more at our website.
ProACT Offer a Free Review of all overseas property investment issues to protect Family Assets, maximise tax saving and minimise cost and delay for Expats Living and working abroad.
ProACT Expat Experts offer tax saving for people living and working and investing abroad. Find out more at our website. We value your feedback, please comment and share on our articles on our website www.proactpartnership.com/blog
ProACT Partnership - Tax Saving Experts
TEL: +357 26 819 424
TAX - BUSINESS - WILLS & ESTATES - IMMIGRATION - PROPERTY SERVICES
ProACT Private Client Expatriate Advice Services for professionals, business and the retired
living and working abroad, relocating overseas, investing offshore.
EU Brexit for Expats Updates Register and subscribe to our free newsletters click here
ProACT Partnership Expat Experts will keep you informed.
Along with other articles for Expats Living and Working Abroad.
Contact ProACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
ProACT Web www.proactpartnership.com
Share the news - forward to a friend If the article is helpful, please read more at:
Expat Blog - www.proactpartnership.com/blog
We Value Your Feedback - Click Like Follow and Share
ProACT Partnership - Expatriate Advice - Tax Saving Experts