Fill out the above form to register your interest in obtaining Cyprus citizenship by investment
Obtain Cyprus Citizenship by Investment, get a European passport
Situated in a prime European location, Cyprus has become a haven for businesses and individuals alike. It is linked to 3 continents, Europe, Asia and Africa. It is a favourable destination for those looking to locate abroad.
What are the benefits of obtaining a Cyprus passport?
- Travel to over 140 countries worldwide without having to apply for a visa
- You can work and live in any country in Europe without having to apply for a visa
- It is the safest country in Europe
- No inheritance tax
- Favourable corporate tax regime of 12.5% and dividends can be tax free
- Tax free reorganisations and domicile changes
- Spouse and dependent children to age 28 also granted Cyprus citizenship rights
- Dual citizenship allowed
What are the investment requirements?
- Invest €2 million in real estate & land development or
- €2 million business investment plus €500,000 in privately owned residence (the residence must be retained for life)
- If the investment is made in real estate & land development then a privately owned residence is not required
- Investment must be retained for a minimum of 3 years
- You are not required to have a physical presence in Cyprus
- Clean criminal record from the country of origin
You can obtain your Cyprus citizenship within 6 months if you apply through ProACT for this. Complete our enquiry form above and we will get back to you within 24 hours (during working hours).
How will ProACT help you?
We will complete all documentation on your behalf and process paperwork with minimum hassle to you. Customer service is one of our core values to ensure your relocation to Cyprus is simple and straightforward.
For business formation and individuals that are working and living abroad there are additional registrations that are required. This includes business formation paperwork, social insurance, tax registration and VAT. ProACT can ensure a cost effective approach to this taking the leg work away from you.
We prepare all the paperwork and you only have one visit to immigration, the rest is our pleasure to help you with. Our services ensure quick and speedy access, avoiding all the booking and queuing.
Having completed immigration, ask ProACT to help complete red tape procedures required by your relocation to Cyprus, these include:
- Expatriate advice
- Property conveyancing
If you're not looking to obtain citizenship by investment but still need assistance in one of the areas in the list above, then we can give you a FREE review. In our no obligation free review we will help answer your questions and advise you of how ProACT could help. You can register for a free review here and one of our advisors will be in touch to book a telephone appointment.
ProACT work in association with third party professionals in both the UK and Cyprus. ProACT Partnership does not give investment advice, we act as introducers to independent financial advisors who give investment advice.