How EU Brexit Affects Expat Property & Pensions
Join us on the last Thursday of every month for our live webinar on Facebook.
Do you live abroad with family members?
Are you working abroad with children and wonder what health service benefits are?
Are you an Expat in the UK, and how might NHS charges impact your family in the future?
How could your family retain rights to stay, free travel and work after Brexit?
We will answer these questions for family and business.
In the live webinar you will find out
- What the impact of the new double taxation treaty between Cyprus and UK means for Expats
- What is the change for Pension Taxes
- How State pensions are impacted
- How property rental income is taxed under exchange of information
- what new rules on property rental in the UK mean for expat income
- How social insurance and medical will be impacted with Brexit
We invite your questions on the impact of Brexit on your Overseas property, Property rentals and Tax, and Pensions and tax.
New trade and customs agreements are in the melting pot of Brexit negotiations.
We ask the relevant questions that impact Family and Business Living and Working Abroad.
Post your questions in the comments or on social media using our tag #LivingandWorkingAbroad and we'll answer your questions live.
Join us Live the last Thursday of the Month of May 31/5/18 at 5PM Cyprus time 3PM UK time.