RARE PEARL IN LARNACA
Nestled in the Cyprus Hills, Ayia Anna has all the charm of a traditional Greek stone village retaining much of its original flavour and quaintness of local character.
It enjoys the tranquillity of the countryside, where goats still graze untethered.
This is a unique house, built in an ageless Cypriot style with exposed stonewalls and wood beam ceilings.
Larnaca 4 bedroom stone mill house
The ground floor comprises a large open plan reception area, lounge and dining room that share a fireplace. French doors open onto a substantial veranda across the front of the house.
There is a double bedroom with separate shower room.
A fitted kitchen leads through to a study, which adjoins the utility room. An annexed single bedroom has a separate entrance off the covered back patio.
On the first floor, off the upper lounge area, there are two double ensuite bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes. The bedrooms open onto a generous shared balcony with attractive views of the wooded hillside and village. A small upstairs kitchen adjoins the sizable landing, which opens onto mezzanine terraces
- Larnaca International Airport is a fifteen-minute 4 drive away.
- Avoid the urban clamour but get to city centres quickly Nicosia is half an hour away, Limassol forty minutes and Larnaca a mere twenty.
- The village acts as a dormitory to Larnaca and is ideally situated for easy access to both seaside beaches and the Troodos Mountains. The village has a mini-market and two excellent tavern restaurants.
- There are air-conditioning units throughout, shuttered windows, parking shaded by a grapevine trellis and a traditional Cypriot BBQ wood oven.
- The olive grove comprises more than 20 mature trees and alongside the house is a leafy lawned garden surrounded by fruit trees and a wooded hillside. A goat barn serves as an ample storage facility.
- A 120m water well supplies house needs and the computer-controlled irrigation.
- Building regulations permit the development of 90% of the 2,700m2 plot affording the possibility of subdivision Pet lovers will appreciate the 80m2 enclosed dog run.
- The property is currently run part-time as an award winning B&B, demonstrating its potential form income generation as Business Investment
Are you interested by this house?
Do you want more information?
So come talk with us !
For more information you have the possibility to
contact us, email us or call us
you can also register to our newsletter
for keep in touch and have news information updates about
- Living and Working abroad
- Overseas property and Business investment
- Tax saving expat expert
if you want to read more details ProAct partnership expatriate advice just take a look at our blog
This property can qualify you as an overseas investor for a Cypriot and EU passport and nationality
If you are interested, and want more information about the benefits and how to get it :
CLICK ON THE BUTTON JUST BELOW