4 Steps To Use Each Moment To Always Move Forward
Ever found yourself with not enough time in the day to get everything done?
Do you spend time when you have a to-do list but find yourself watching anything on TV ?
Playing games? Reading Social Media? Or filing and reading emails at work ?
That's easy to do. We all do it. Sometimes we need a down time to unwind.
But are you using each moment ?
If you spend half an hour on Facebook during you work day, you lose 30 minutes from your productivity bonus. Or work longer and lose family and personal time in the evening.
Are you 'watching' TV for an hour instead of spending time connecting with your family and loved ones?
We all know people we work with who can fill their time being busy with emails and filing but are not doing productive work that serves clients and makes sales.
This is my point. Use each moment to move forward - on every level.
What are your dreams and goals? We should all know our goals for health, self development, family, work, finance , career and community.
Highly successful people succeed on all these levels , not one in isolation. These people have the same time as everyone else. What do highly successful people do that sets them apart ?
They have routine habits they complete each day, week, month, quarter. These routines include taking action to do something towards each of their goals each day or week.
If you allocate 20 Minutes for an exercise work out at 5AM each day. That's what you do. You do something. You move forward in each moment.
There is more. Stay on schedule. Don't be tempted to do more than your time allows. Do your best in the time allowed. Move forward. Move on.
This way you do 2 things:
- Create pressure to be efficient with your time at work, at home, at the gym, and not let work run into family time. Your 10 minutes on Facebook can be enjoyed but not make you 20 Minutes late for dinner with your family.
- You move forward towards each of your dreams each day. Step by step. Before you know it your dreams will come true. You won't lie in bed that evening worrying that you didn't do something important that day.
4 Steps To Take
Use each moment means always act on purpose. Include sleep, rest, holiday, talk, family, study, read, diet, exercise, move, work, money, community, home, self, adventure, explore.
- Include every part of life in your dreams to build the life you want.
- Build that life by routine habits each day and week to practice what you want to achieve.
- Repeat each day / week / quarter
- Every moment of every day you move forward , on purpose
Use Each Moment
Always Move Forward
Living and Working Abroad.
Full article at www.proactpartnership.com/proact-sam-says
ProACT Expat Experts Have the Know How for:
Living and Working Abroad
ProACT Oversea Property Investors
Tax Saving Expat Experts
Expat Business Network,
We are with you every step of the way.
Join Us , Follow us at: www.proactpartnership.com/register
Now I want to hear from you.
What are your Expat Questions?Comment on my Facebook page, and if you liked this video, share it with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.
Also, tweet me your questions https://twitter.com/ProACT4Expats
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Linked In:
and maybe next week we will feature your issue in our VLOG and BLOG.