As widely expected UK interest rates will rise by 0.5% in Early November. How might this affect expats? The £ Sterling could strengthen against the Euro and Dollar as a result. Although a weak UK economy impacted by EU Brexit uncertainty could continue to see weakness in exchange rates. How will this affect Expats Living and Working Abroad?
6 Benefits for Expats from Higher UK Exchange Rates v Euro
1. Give greater spending power from UK pension and rental income
2. Rental Income converted to Euro will increase the net Euro income
3. Shopping in the Euroland will be more cheaper for Brits
4. Overseas Holidays will be cheaper for Brits encouraging more to book overseas holidays and rentals in 2018
5. Taking Pension Freedom to draw lump sum and convert to Euro will generate more Euros to spend
6. Euro based Overseas Property and Business Investment will cost less £GBP for Overseas Investors
EU Brexit for Expats could impact in many area – we can help and guide you all the way.
Read More on this Subject: Where Will Exchange Rates Go for Expats in 2018?
Stay informed by registering for our free newsletter www.proactpartnership.com/register
Find out more at our website www.proactpartnership.com
ProACT Partnership Expat Experts offer tax, property, investment and business advice for people living and working and investing abroad. Find out more at our website. We value your feedback, please comment and share on our articles on our website www.proactpartnership.com/blog
ProACT Partnership - Tax Saving Expat Experts
Contact Us: www.proactpartnership.com/contact-us
TEL: +357 26 819 424