What are the benefits of obtaining a Cyprus passport?
- Travel to over 140 countries worldwide without having to apply for a visa
- You can live and work in any of the 28 EU country without having to apply for a additional visa
- It is the safest country in Europe
- No inheritance tax 0%
- Favourable corporate tax regime of 12.5% and dividends can be tax free for expats
- Tax free reorganisations and domicile changes
- Spouse and dependent children to age 28 also granted Cyprus citizenship rights with any application
- Dual citizenship allowed, Keep your home passport.
What are the investment requirements?
- Invest €2 million in real estate & land development including a private residence of a value over €500,000
- €2 million Cyprus business investment, plus a purchase of €500,000 in privately owned residence (the residence must be retained for life)
- The Investment must be retained for a minimum of 3 years
- You are not required to have a physical presence in Cyprus
- Clean criminal record from the country of origin
ProACT Partnership Expat Experts can help obtain your Cyprus citizenship and passport within 6 months.
Complete our enquiry form above to start your journey and we will get back to you within 24 hours (during working hours).
How will ProACT help you?
We will complete all documentation on your behalf and process paperwork with minimum hassle to you. Customer service is one of our core values to ensure your relocation to Cyprus is simple and straightforward.
ProACT Tax Saving Expat Experts offer tax advice and registration for business and individuals that and living and working abroad in Cyprus and wish to obtain Cyprus citizenship and an EU Passport.
This includes all the tax and legal work required for the investment in cyprus property and business including business formation paperwork, social insurance, tax registration and VAT.
ProACT can ensure a cost effective approach to this taking the leg work away from you.
Our services ensure quick and speedy access, avoiding all the booking and queuing.
If you're not looking to obtain an EU passport, giving access to the EU trading block, though Cyprus citizenship, then the first step is to contact ProACT. We can help find the right Business or Property opportunity for you.
We always offer a FREE review. In our no obligation free review we will help answer your questions and advise you of how ProACT could help. You can register for a free review here and one of our advisors will be in touch to book a telephone appointment..