5 Ways to Save Inheritance Tax on Overseas Property Investment - Works for Capital Gains Tax Too !!
ProACT Sam Orgill www.proactpartnership.com Gives you 5 ways to Save Inheritance Tax or Capital Gains Tax being paid on your Overseas Property Investment.
The time to protect your overseas property investment for tax savings is before your need to let it go. Whether you sell, give away or die there are potential inheritance or Capital Gains Taxes. If your Business gets in trouble you can ring fence your overseas property investment from creditors. You may lose your health and need long term care, again personal assets can be drained to pay medical or nursing home care fees.
Whatever the reason to move on and the transfer of the overseas property investment (or business) there is a potential tax liability. Capital Gains and Inheritance Tax Savings of up to 40% can be achieved if you plan ahead and organise your assets in a tax efficient manner. By looking forward, planning ahead you can save thousands in tax when selling overseas property.
5 THINGS TO PROTECT YOUR OVERSEAS PROPERTY INVESTMENT
1. Make a Will for the Country the Overseas Property Investment or Business is located. This can save probate costs and time delays on death for your family
- Contact ProACT to Make a Will for Overseas Property Investment
2. Write a Lasting Power of Attorney in case of accident or ill health to stop property assets, bank accounts, pensions or investments being frozen. Keep the Family in Control
- Contact ProACT for Advice on Protecting Against Ill Health Overseas Property Investment Business Assets
3. Make a Trust to hold Overseas Property Investment. Keep the Family in Control, avoid the time and Expense of a/ Probate on death or b/ Ill health
4. Make a Family Trust to achieve Property Transfer Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax Savings up to 40% on overseas property, business and investments
- Contact ProACT for Free Review To avoid and save the time and delay of probate plus Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax Savings
5. Review the tax residency of the Owners of the Overseas Property Investment – Income from rentals and dividends can be taxed with widely different tax rates and allowances
- ·Contact ProACT for Tax Saving Registration and Returns Free Review to reduce Expat Tax on saving and investment
ProACT Offer a Free Review of all overseas property investment issues to maximise tax saving and minimise cost and delay for Expats Living and working abroad.
CONTACT US firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a Will Trust to Protect Overseas Property Investment
Make a Will and Trust your family and friends to protect your assets on death. A Family Trust avoids local laws of succession. By creating a Family Trust today for Overseas Property Investment you could also make tax savings in capital gains, inheritance tax and property transfer taxes.
Look Forward – Plan Ahead
Overseas Property Investment is a dream but can become a better investment with lower property taxes. ProACT can offer help and guidance for Overseas Property Investors and Expats. Asset Protection is about looking forward to make an exit strategy for inheritance tax savings and lower costs. ProACT Expat Experts offer tax saving for people living and working abroad and investing overseas.
Find out more at our website.
ProACT Expat Experts offer tax saving for people living and working and investing abroad. Find out more at our website.
We value your feedback, please comment and share on our articles on our website www.proactpartnership.com/blog
ProACT Partnership - Tax Saving Experts
TEL: +357 26 819 424
TAX - BUSINESS - WILLS & ESTATES - IMMIGRATION - PROPERTY SERVICES
ProACT Private Client Expatriate Advice Services for professionals, business and the retired
living and working abroad, relocating overseas, investing offshore.
EU Brexit for Expats Updates Register and subscribe to our free newsletters click here
ProACT Partnership Expat Experts will keep you informed.
Along with other articles for Expats Living and Working Abroad.
Contact ProACT : email@example.com
ProACT Web www.proactpartnership.com
Share the news - forward to a friend If the article is helpful, please read more at:
Expat Blog - www.proactpartnership.com/blog
We Value Your Feedback - Click Like Follow and Share
ProACT Partnership - Expatriate Advice - Tax Saving Experts